Located centrally in Midtown Manhattan, one block south of Penn Station / Madison Square Garden and two blocks from the Lincoln Tunnel, Five Foot Five's studio space is ideally suited for your video & still photography projects.
- 35' x 25' column-free studio space with three sides of exterior exposure for daylight shooting
- Green screen tools including backgrounds, lighting & ten years experience in filming for post-production compositing
- Insert stage / product photography for both motion and still
- Space can be painted to order
- HD video cameras and accessories
- Video editing, DVD authoring, compressing for on-line video delivery
- Kino Flo lighting for exceptional portraiture
- Complete kitchen
- Balcony for using New York City as a backdrop
Whether your project calls for portrait photography, filming interviews, green screen, product photography or anything else you can dream up, we can accommodate you right here in the center of Manhattan.
Our studio space is also available after hours for private events.
PATH, NJ Transit, Amtrak, 1, 2, 3, A, C, E trains
One block away either the corner of 8th Ave and 31st Street or 8th between 29th-30th Streets.
Click here to view a map